The following "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" regulate the offer and sale of the products on this web site renatoartigiano.it (also, alternatively, the "Site").
The site corresponds to the commercial Aram srls, P. iva 09065331218, with registered office in Via Benedetto De Falco, 16 Napoli, Italy (hereafter "Renato L'Artigiano").
It's possible to request any information and / or send messages and / or complaints about sales, purchase orders, products, payment and shipping, by contacting Customer Service through the contact form to the "Contact Us" page at the site.
SCOPE AND WEBSITE REGISTRATION
These "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" apply to all sales made by Renato L'Artigiano on the Site may be changed at any time without notice and any changes and / or new terms will be effective from the time of their publication in this section. For this reason, users are encouraged to regularly access this section and check their latest publication.
"Terms of Sale" applicable are those in effect on the date of dispatch of purchase.
Access to the store on the Site is restricted to users who are over 18 years and are regularly recorded.
Renato L'Artigiano may, in any case, the right not to accept orders from anyone.
RULES 'OF PURCHASE
Registration to the site is Free.
To register, you must complete the registration form and click on the "Continue" button on the module. Registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
The login credentials should be used only by the user and should not be sold to third parties.
You agree to keep them secret and making sure that no one has access. He must immediately inform Renato L'Artigiano in the event of suspected improper use and / or disclosure of the same.
You warrant that the personal information provided during the registration process to the Site is complete and accurate. You agree to hold Renato L'Artigiano harmless from any claims for damages and / or penalties arising from and / or in any way connected to the breach by the rules on registration to the site.
INFORMATION DIRECTED TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
In accordance with Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 provides the rules of e-commerce, Renato L'Artigiano will inform you that:
- To conclude the purchase of one or more products on the Site, you must fill out electronically an order form and send it to Renato L'Artigiano,by following the instructions that appear on the Site and to accompany the different stages of the purchase; the contract is concluded when Renato L'Artigiano records the order form, after verifying the correctness of the order information and payment;
- Before submitting the order form, you will be able to identify and correct errors in data entry by following the instructions from time to time indicated on the Site and to accompany the different stages of the purchase; when you register your order form and received confirmation of authorization to pay the total amount due, Renato L'Artigiano will send you, via email to the email address provided, the order confirmation and receipt of payment, a summary of the information relating to the purchased product or product purchased, the details of the price, means of payment used, the procedures for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, shipping costs and any additional costs and an indication of customer service to which you may apply for assistance and / or complaints. Please keep the e-mail receipt as proof of purchase;
- The order form will be stored in the database Renato L'Artigiano for the time needed to process the order and in any case within the statutory deadline. To access your order form you will be able to see Order History site where you will find a list of all orders placed. The languages available to users for the conclusion of the contract are Italian and English.
All prices for products sold on the site are in Euros (€) British Pounds (£) or in US Dollars ($) and are inclusive of value added tax ("VAT") if purchases are from Italian users. Shipping charges and any other additional cost including VAT and in Euro (€) British Pounds (£) or in US Dollars ($), and would be specifically mentioned separately in the order form before the user arranging for the transmission of the same as well as the e-mail order confirmation.
The price of the products may be changed without notice, provided that the price charged to you will be posted on the board at the date of the order. The products remain the property of the Renato L'Artigiano until payment is made by the user of the purchase price, shipping costs and any other additional cost.
PURCHASE ORDERS AND AVAILABILITY 'OF PRODUCTS
Renato L'Artigiano will give the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of authorization to pay the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price, the shipping costs and any other additional cost as indicated on the order form.
Renato L'Artigiano reserves the right to reject orders from people who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are pending disputes.
The products offered on the Site are limited in number.
It may happen, also because of the possibility that more than one user at the same time acquire the same product, that the product you ordered is no longer available after the transmission of the purchase order.
In any case of unavailability of the product ordered, the customer will be promptly notified by email and the purchase order will be canceled.
If payment has already been made, Renato L'Artigiano will refund the total amount paid by the client - the purchase price, the shipping costs and any other additional cost - immediately, and in any case within thirty (30) days from the day after the order.
The refund amount will be notified via e-mail and credited to the same payment method used by you for the purchase.
Any delay in may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or payment solution used.
In any case, the date of the amount credited will have the same.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED
Delivery times are specified in the "Couriers and Shipping". In the case of non-disclosure of a specific term of delivery, it will, in any case within thirty (30) days from the date of the next the order.
DELIVERY ADDRESS PROVIDED BY YOU IN ORDER FORM
The products ordered will be sent to the address you specify in the order form. Upon delivery of the goods to the carrier, it will be visible in "Order History" the tracking number through which you can check the shipping status. You acknowledge that, after thirty (30) days after the package is sent back to the Renato L'Artigiano, due to repeated absence of the recipient and / or the person, the contract will be terminated and the 'purchase order canceled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code. Termination of the contract Renato L'Artigiano will reimburse the total amount paid by you, less the costs of delivery of the product is not successful and any other additional cost. The termination of the contract and the refund amount will be communicated to you via email. The refund amount will be credited to the middle or the payment solution used / to the user for purchase. In the event that, before the expiration of the thirty (30) days, you ask to resend the product you purchased, if still available, Renato L'Artigiano will proceed with the new expedition, with a charge, in addition to the costs the same, the cost of returning the product.
GENERAL PROVISIONS ON DELIVERY
Regardless of the delivery method chosen, the following provisions will apply:
- In the event that your product is not delivered or is delivered late, you may file a complaint to the Customer by going to "Contact Us" at the Site. Renato L'Artigiano will look into the complaint and, if it appears that the non-delivery or delay in delivery is attributable to Renato L'Artigiano and not due to force majeure, without prejudice to the possibility for the user to make use of the ordinary means of protection made available to it by law.
- In case of non-delivery, Renato L'Artigiano will refund the total amount paid by the client - the purchase price, the shipping costs and any other additional cost - immediately, and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which the user is informed of the outcome of the complaint;
- If the delivery is late by more than twenty (20) days, if the user wants to keep the purchased product, Renato L'Artigiano will refund the shipping costs paid by the user and, in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which the user is informed of the outcome of the complaint. If, however, you do not want to keep the purchased product, Renato L'Artigiano will refund the total amount paid by the client - the purchase price, the shipping costs and any other any additional cost - immediately, and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which the user is informed of the outcome of the complaint.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
The person who bought products through the Site have the right to terminate its contract with Renato L'Artigiano, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten (14) working days of receipt of goods . We emphasize that the Sabbath is not considered business day. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must:
- Send the notification of withdrawal, accessing the "Returns or Product Return" of the Site and follow the instructions that appear in this section;
- Providing, using a carrier of their choice at their own expense, within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of the goods, the shipping of / the product / s purchased / i, properly protected / i packed / s possible in the original packaging , complete / for all accessories. Pursuant to art. 67, paragraph II, the Consumer Code, is an essential condition for the exercise of the right to withdraw the integrity of the product to be returned. The products, therefore, must not be damaged or altered. Send the goods to be returned to the following address:
Renato L'Artigiano, Via Gaetano Cinque, 28, 84013 Cava de' Tirreni (SA), Italy.
In accordance with art. 67, fourth paragraph of the Consumer Code, only after receiving / the product / s and only after verifying a positive compliance with the terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the integrity of the products, as specified in section 2 above, Renato L'Artigiano will proceed as quickly as possible, and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which Renato L'Artigiano has become aware of 'exercise the right of withdrawal, to refund the amounts paid by the user.
The refund amount will be notified via email and a half or credited to the payment solution used / a for purchase. The date of the amount refunded will be the same as the. Pursuant to art. 55 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded if the sale has to object:
1) products tailored or personalized or which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
2) audio or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer;
3) newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
RULES OF PAYMENT
The payment for goods purchased on the Site are made by bank transfer and also credit card.
Payment by credit card is possible through the use of Banca Sella.
In this case, Renato L'Artigiano accept payments by Visa or Visa Electron, PayPal, Diners Club, MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus, etc.
Any problems caused by the transaction on the circuit, however, the outer rbmoda.com , such as BancaSella for example), will be pointed to its operator.
At the time the order is not be charged to the credit card used by you for payment.
The charge will be made only after:
(i) data has been verified by the user of the credit card used for payment
(ii) the issuer of the credit card used by the user will be granted the authorization to charge .
The invoice will be issued automatically with every purchase.
On the occasion of the first purchase, you will be asked to supply data to the header of the bill, including the tax code.
He can then edit the data.
The workmanship of each purchase will be available in "Order History".
In the event of non-payment, Renato L'Artigiano will charge the costs of management dell'insoluto user and reject the related purchase order, communicating via e-mail.
The images and colors of the products displayed on the Site may differ from the actual effect of the settings of the computer systems and / or computer used by the user for display.
Renato L'Artigiano agrees to correct any errors in the description of the products offered on the Site as quickly as possible, from the report of the same.
The reporting of such errors can be made by contacting Customer Service by accessing "Contact Us" Site.
Product images belong to their owners, producers, photographers, or who, in general, holds copyright and industrial property rights.
Renato L'Artigiano is limited to use for information purposes only linked to the sale.
All products sold on the Site are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in Articles. 128-135 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 ("Consumer Code") ("legal guarantee").
Who is covered:
The legal guarantee is for the consumers. It therefore applies only to users who have purchased on the Site for purposes other than his trade, business, craft or profession.
Are excluded from the scope of the legal guarantee any failure or malfunction, or other defects caused by accidental events or responsibility to or from use of the product not in accordance with its intended purpose and / or as provided in the technical documentation attached to the product, if any, or in the owner's manual about the same.
Are also excluded from the legal warranty and product repaired, modified or altered in any way by the user.
The website born in Renato L'Artigiano available at firstname.lastname@example.org.